Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I believe in myself

I believe in love not war.
I believe that anyone can accomplish their goals
I believe I like to cook
I believe in a greater power that myself
I believe that the world would be a better place if was more compassion
I believe in karma.
I believe I can get a 2 yr degree
I believe that one day I will have my restaurant
I believe my husband is the one
I believe I like Chinese food.




I believe that one day I will have my restaurant. My life long goal is open a restaurant when I get an education and the knowledge and tools to run a successful business. The next few steps that need to be done is find the funding and a good location to open it up. First will be finding a place that I really want to call home. Not knowing where I want to retire is my biggest issue. I loved Montana for the nice warm summer with no humidity but do not like to very cold and long winters. Living in the south is great because of the short mild winters but don’t like the humidity and bugs that come along with it. I have already got a few clientele that would love to be the first ones to visit my restaurant. The menu is going to be good down home cooking with fresh baked goods. Fresh bakes good can be done made to order. Already having the knowledge of knowing how to cook and bake gives me a little bit of a leg up on anyone else that has never been shown how to do things form Scheat. Learning the management side of the industry is really going to help me. I am hoping one day that I can be featured on Diners, drive-ins and dives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment