Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What would you do if you woke up invisible one morning?

What would you do if you woke up invisible one morning?




             If I woke up tomorrow morning invisible to everyone I think it would take a little bit to sink in. There are some pros and cons with being invisible. First, how would you let all your loved ones that you are there? Make things move or write notes on the fridge. By making things move, it may just freak them out. Although to be able to play practical jokes would be priceless. I would love that if I wanted to have some time to myself, my son couldn't see me and be constantly Mom, mom, mom. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kids but they just don’t understand when I say to leave me be for a little while. On another note, would I do anything illegal? That is a tough question. Most of us don’t do anything illegal because we know it’s wrong but knowing that no one can see who is doing it, almost makes it worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment